Visiting BLDG 92
Group Exhibit Tours of BLDG 92
We offer private exhibition and building tours for groups of 8 or more by reservation only. These guided experiences, led by our knowledgable and friendly staff, last approximately 45 minutes and are often tailored to meet a variety of interests.To plan your group visit, please call 718-907-5992 or email us at email@example.com. Book early; reservations are made at least 3 weeks in advance.
Group Tour Rates:
Suggested Donation of $5 per person. Please inquire about special Member discounts
Group Tours of the Yard
Public tours of the Yard are offered every weekend.
Private group tours are available by bus seven days a week, subject to availability. Private bicycle tours are available on weekends.
Private bus or bicycle tours are one or two hours in length. These group tours:
- explore multiple sites within the Yard, including a landmark dry dock, the nation's first multi-story green industrial building, and many adaptively reused historic buildings
- can be tailored based on your group's needs, interests, and abilities, and
- are offered on a variety of themes, including the history of naval shipbuilding, the contemporary redevelopment and uses of the Yard, its role in WWII, and sustainable practices in architecture, industry, and urban agriculture.
Click here for more information. To inquire about a group tour of the Yard, please call (347) 903-8687 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Book early to guarantee your desired date and time, as reservations are subject to availability. Discounts are available to non-profit organizations and BLDG 92 members.
- Guided tours are 90 minutes (up to 30 students and 3 adult chaperones).
- Available Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays beginning at 10:30 a.m. and
- Self-guided tours of BLDG 92 are available during public hours, Wednesday to Sunday.
- Buses should enter the Navy Yard at the Cumberland St. Gate at the intersection of Cumberland St. and Flushing Ave. Bus parking is available in the Yard. Visit the Directions page for details on traveling to BLDG 92 by mass transit.
- To book your school group, please contact Brooklyn Historical Society's Education Coordinator at 718-222-4111 ext. 241or email email@example.com.