First we brought you behind the gates and now we bring you behind the scenes and onto the factory floors!
BLDG 92’s Factory Tours offer the public a chance to experience industry in action through exposure to the diversity of active factories and manufacturers on the Yard. Factory Tours explore the Yard’s development today as a model of sustainable urban industry, and give visitors a unique opportunity to witness first-hand the resurgence of new and traditional manufacturing.
- Whiskey Wars! - tour NYC's oldest post-prohibition whiskey distillery, Kings County Distillery. Upcoming Dates, 2015:
- Sun, Jan 17 | 4:00 pm | Tickets
- Sat, Feb 14 | 4:00 pm | Tickets
- Tues, Mar 17 | 4:00 pm | Tickets
- Sat, Apr 11 | 4:30 pm | Tickets
- Sat, May 16 | 4:30 pm | Tickets
- Sun, June 21 14 | 4:30 pm | Tickets
- Fri, Mar 20 | 10am | Tickets
- Making Wood Work - visit three wood working studios where craftsmen are "making wood work" from cabinets to canoes and more! Upcoming Dates:
- Fri, June 12 | 10am | Tickets
Tours last approximately 90 minutes and start and end at BLDG 92.