First we brought you behind the gates and now we bring you behind the scenes and onto the factory floors!
BLDG 92’s Factory Tours offer the public a chance to experience industry in action through exposure to the diversity of active factories and manufacturers on the Yard. Factory Tours explore the Yard’s development today as a model of sustainable urban industry, and give visitors a unique opportunity to witness first-hand the resurgence of new and traditional manufacturing.
- Whiskey Wars! - tour NYC's oldest post-prohibition whiskey distillery, Kings County Distillery. Upcoming Dates:
- Sun, July 20 | 4:15pm | Tickets
- Sun, August 17 | 4:15pm | Tickets
- Sun, Sept 21 | 4:15pm | Tickets
- Sun, Oct 5 | 4:15pm | Tickets
- Sun, Nov 16 | 3:45pm | Tickets
- Sun, Dec 14 | 3:45pm | Tickets
- Fri, Oct 10 | 10am | Tickets on sale soon
- Making Wood Work - visit three wood working studios where craftsmen are "making wood work" from cabinets to canoes and more! Upcoming Dates:
Tours last approximately 90 minutes and start and end at BLDG 92.